PATIENTS' AND VISITORS' GUIDE
At the Cebu Doctors' University Hospital, your health and comfort during your hospital stay our top priorities. Our physicians and staff are here to make sure you experienced the best care and your personal needs are met.
ON YOUR ADMISSION:
- Please fill out the forms completely and legibly.
- Present any valid ID with picture and signature.
- For Company Patient: Present authorization letters or guarantee. ID cards and Medicare/ PHIC forms.
- For HMO patient: Present a note, ID and membership cards from your Insurance Company if you are an HMO patient.
- Medicare/ PHIC members: Submit your completed Medicare/ PHIC Section (B.O.2) Ground Floor near Billing Section.
DURING YOUR STAY
At Cebu Doctors' University Hospital, your health and comfort are our topmost priorities during your hospital stay. Our physicians and staffs are here to make sure you experience the best care and your personal needs are truly met.
- Cash payments are required on admission to cover medicines, supplies, diagnostic procedures and surgery.
- Periodic payments are required to maintain a Hospital balance not exceeding Php 5,000.00
- Updated hospital bill may be requested from the Nurse's Station.
BUSINESS OFFICE HOURS:
6:00 AM to 7:00 PM (Mondays to Saturdays)
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Sundays and Holidays)
- Credit Card Payments are accepted.
- CHECK PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED BUT SUBJECT TO PRIOR VALIDATION
|Cellular phones re-charging
|Radio/ Cassette/ Electric Fan
|Room Transfer Charge
WATCHERS: To avoid overcrowding, maximum of two (2) Watchers are allowed inside the room.
- A written order from the attending Physician is required before the patient can be discharged.
- Allow at least one hour for the Business Office to finalize your bills.
- Medicare/ PHIC members must submit completed forms to the Medicare/ PGHIC Section before asking for the BILLING SECTION
- Patients with discharge orders must settle their hospital before 12 noon otherwise they will be a charged an extra day.
- The Cashier issues a CLEARANCE SLIP for you to present to the Nurse's Station for the Charges Nurse Signature.
- Present signed clearance to guard on duty at exit before leaving the hospital.
- 12:00 Midnight (Cut-off Time) and 12:00 PM (Cut-off time for Discharge).
- CDUH is Baby-Friendly Hospital.
- Breastfeeding is mandatory
- No extra furniture and folding bed allowed.
- No SMOKING inside the hospital.
- NO ALCOHOL BEVERAGES are allowed within the hospital premises.
- FIREARMS ARE PROHIBITED within the hospital.