INFORMATION AND ADMITTING SECTION
Cebu Doctors' University Hospital Information and Admitting Section secure accurate information relevant to patients' data upon admissions and discharges. It also provides and facilitates fast, precise channeling of communication and information to patients, medical staff, personnel and other hospital clientele with discretion and prudence. They coordinate with other department regarding patient's admission, transfer, discharge and other related services performed in the department.
- A. GENERAL ( 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
- Only 3 visitors will be allowed for each patient at a time.
- Groups of more than 3 have to make turns.
- FOR THE PATIENTS, CHILDREN 10 years Old and below are not allowed.
- B. Visitation time for Special Unit
- ICCU: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM daily
- CCU/CVU: 9:00 AM - 10:00 am and 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM daily
- Nursery/NICU: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- RCU: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM daily
- C. MAIN HOSPITAL ENTRANCE is closed from 12:00 midnight to 5:00 a.m. Access to hospital during the period will be through the emergency room entrance area.
- Only two (2) person per patient may remain overnight in the ward or private room after 8:00 pm.
- Children below 10 years old are not allowed to visit a patient nor stay overnight on a patient care unit.
- Visitation shall be restricted or terminated for non-compliance with established visitor policies.
- The security guard on duty shall monitor all visitors entering the hospital. Visitors not receiving security clearance shall be detained in the lobby and/ or will be taken out from the hotel premises.