The Medical Records Department maintains and preserves the confidentiality of the patients' medical record information in accordance to their right to privacy and legal requirements governing such. They are responsible for administering the timely Processing and completeness, responsible for the retrieval of all patients' medical records. Records are also maintained for outpatients and patients who are admitted in our emergency room.
The medical record of the patient is held and kept confidential and information.
HOW DO I GET A COPY OF MY MEDICAL RECORDS?
- Get your priority number
- Fill-up the request form
- Present an authorization letter from the following:
- Attending physician
- Patient for release of patient's clinical records
- For live birth certificate present ID and authorization letter from the parents.
- Receptionist will call your number
- Please wait for the medical records receptionist to serve you, explain and give further instructions.
- Check if all your requested documents are complete before leaving.
- All medical record copies are released from the Medical Records Department Team with only in accordance with the law from Monday- Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- Other health information forms such as X-ray Films and Laboratory Results are not considered as part of your medical records. This must be requested from the specific department itself.
MEDICAL RECORDS DEPARTMENT
G/F, Back of Cebu Doctors' University Hospital
Osmeña Blvd., Cebu City, Philippines 6000
Telephone No.: (032) 255-5555 local 189